Quiche Lorraine. Quiche Lorraine with a buttery crust and a tender filling with our favorite food group – bacon! The mother of all quiche recipes is the Quiche Lorraine, a light custard with lots of bacon in a buttery crust. A homemade Quiche Lorraine is one of those things reserved for special occasions that puts store bought to shame.
Quiche is nothing more than an unsweetened custard pie from the Lorraine region of France. The baked quiche is cooled slightly before being cut into beautiful wedges and served. Since then we have gone through what has amounted to the quiching of America. You can have Quiche Lorraine using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quiche Lorraine
- You need 1 of pâte feuilletée.
- You need 4 of oeufs.
- It’s 250 g of poitrine fumée.
- It’s 30 cl of crème fraîche entière.
- It’s of muscade.
- Prepare of sel.
- You need of poivre.
Quiche (/ˈkiːʃ/ KEESH) is a French tart consisting of pastry crust filled with savoury custard and pieces of cheese, meat, seafood or vegetables. Quiche Lorraine–eggs, Swiss cheese and bacon baked in a pie crust–is cornerstone of any Fast and fancy, a quiche was featured in nearly every issue of the seventies, but none was more popular. Quiche Lorraine gets its name from the Lorraine region in France. Traditionally, it's made with a classic quiche custard of eggs and cream and filled with pork lardons.
Quiche Lorraine step by step
- Abaisser la pâte dans un moule à tarte, piquet le fond et faire cuire à blanc au four durant 15 min à 200°c et laisser refroidir.
- Couper la poitrine en morceaux. faire bouillir de l'eau et blanchir les morceaux 5 min..
- Battez les oeufs entier et ajouter la crème. Fouettez, muscadet, salé, poivré..
- Mettre les morceaux de poitrine sur la pâte, verser le mélange oeufs+crème par dessus. Faire cuire 30 min à 200°c. Servez avec une bonne salade verte..
Why Is it Called Quiche Lorraine? Quiche doesn't have to be limited to fancy brunches. Quiche Lorraine – buttery crust, filled with bacon, cheese and topped with a creamy custard, is a great dish to serve for breakfast or lunch or as an. All other quiches will fail in comparison to this Quiche Lorraine from Delish.com. Cheese is essential for Quiche Lorraine.